- Walking the Walk: Thirsty Ears Festival Reinvents Itself The reorganization of the concert is just half of the reimagination of the festival. There’s also an entirely separate component: an audio walking tour of the Ravenswood neighborhood.
- Alsop Ushers In Ravinia's CSO Return: A Review of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra at Ravinia Festival The CSO gave Alsop a nuanced and well-balanced performance that was greeted with an instantaneous standing ovation at its rousing conclusion.
- Music Top 5 of 2021 2021 Top Albums By Chicago Artists
- Period Performances for a Friend: A Review of Beethoven 250 Festival at Harris Theater It isn’t just the materials that are different, it is an entirely different aesthetic approach that needs to be employed for those materials to be effective.
- Riot Fest, I Keep Trying to Quit You Maybe if some bands are there every year, once a year is enough to see a band you enjoy.
- Music Top 5: July 2019 Heart Bones, the teaming of Har Mar Superstar and Sabrina Ellis, sparks the kind of pure pop exhilaration that recalls classic duos like Ashford & Simpson and Lee Hazelwood & Nancy Sinatra.